Why choose Provider Risk for your Stop Loss Reinsurance needs?
- We specialize in self funded, self insured employer benefits, reinsurance and medical stop loss.
- We can offer complete "Stop Loss" processing including Paid Claims Auditing. Starting from a raw data down load from each of the contracted HMO's, we process and report the stop loss claims at no extra charge. This service complements the required monthly membership reporting, 50% of retention notices, and premium remittances, and reconciliations required under all stop loss and reinsurance policies. Provider Risk is also able to provide back end claims auditing which traditionally costs $1,000 per day of audit.
- We are flexible to your need. We access markets as your consultant, agent, or broker to maximize competitive terms at the lowest cost.
- We don't just write up the policy and then walk away. We'll be there to train your people when they're starting out and support them when the time comes to actually submit claims.
- We have direct experience placing all types of ACA compliant On-Exchange, Off exchange, ERISA business, and can offer real advice to customers struggling to fund employee benefits domestically and internationally.
- We have never been sued, nor have any of our carriers been sued, by any of our clients. Few competitors can match this claim.
- We have never accepted contingency fees.
- We are qualified experts in medical reinsurance and self funding.
- Stephen George is Federal Court qualified in Medical Stop Loss, and has opined nationally on complex litigation.
- We know how to negotiate a fair proposal and inspire trust between reinsurers and our clients.
We are Stop Loss brokers and consultants.
We are currently seeing rates vary by more than 100 percent for identical coverage with "A" excellent bond rated carriers. This variation is indicative of a market in transition -- a transition which can translate into large savings for you when you have expert help in making your stop loss reinsurance decisions. And as prices for reinsurance rise, the importance of making the right choice of reinsurance coverage becomes all the more important.
Provider Risk remains one of only a few specialized brokers in medical stop loss, reinsurance, employer self funding, self insured health plans, HMO reinsurance, and provider excess loss. We put in the time to understand what each client needs so that they can be certain they are receiving the right coverage for their exposure at the best program cost.
From startup medical provider organization, to privately labeled community health plans, Provider Risk stays up with the latest legal and financial changes in the managed care field. Provider Risk has the industry contacts and experience to write stop loss or reinsurance coverage around most medical or pharmacy plan risk being covered.
So relax. And leave your Reinsurance problems to us.